About This Rose
Our absolute favorite ivory to pale blush rose! It's impressive blooms are 5-6" and vase life is 7+ days. Stems are near thornless and covered in glossy, dark foliage. Our Francis Meilland roses have gained a large following amongst floral designers because they're the perfect focal rose for bouquets and so, so hardy. We recently planted 500 more and expect to cut thousands of stems each week. We love this rose so much!
- Color: Ivory outer petals swirl inward to faintest blush center, may fade to pure ivory when fully blown out
- Shape: Full-petaled, old-fashioned style
- Scent: Very scented
- Bloom Size: 4-6"
- Stem Length: 12-16"
- Stems per Bunch: 12
Beautiful, fragrant garden roses by the dozen for everyone! Florists, home decor and lifestyle bloggers, DIY brides, dinner party hosts, and anyone who loves having fresh flowers in your home, our roses are perfect for you.
Grace Rose Farm heirloom garden roses are grown organically at our California farm and shipped directly to your home! Our roses are:
- Non-toxic and free of chemicals
- Safe for pregnant woman and your precious children
- Beyond fragrant, making your home smell like a beautiful rose garden
- Farm to table with no handling in between
Please note, we can only send to one address per order. If you want to send multiple bouquets for different people, you will need to order each bouquet individually.
If you're a floral designer or other creative needing wholesale roses, please create an account here or login to your account here.